To convey a property from a seller to a buyer, or encumber a property with a new mortgage, Land Title Insurance Services provides escrow and settlement services as a neutral third party to the transaction. Land Title Insurance Services acts upon the instructions of the principals and may be requested to coordinate key tasks such as:
- Deposit and disburse funds
- Process and coordinate the flow of documents and funds
- Keep all parties informed of progress to the escrow
- Respond to the lender’s requirements
- Coordinate the signing of loan/closing documents
- Prorate and adjust insurance, taxes, rents, etc.
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Prepares a final statement outlining funds received and to be disbursed in the transaction
Contact Harry Steven Ellman to get the process started.